Супорт & Солушонс центер МК
Опис на работната позиција
Support and Solutions Center MK is a company who is working for large international
clients, providing services in the domain of administration (related to logistics,
technical administration), customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering, ...
At Support and Solution Center MK, you can be the bridge in more than one way: Business and IT, proven and new technology, Working together with other teams is a key success factor. We applaud taking initiatives and sharing our professional views in order to grow and to become a more mature enterprise environment.
As a Data Analytics Engineer you will contribute to the development of a modern Data Platform and Architecture. Your engineering skills will enable you to build end-to-end data pipeline flows to prepare data for reporting and visualization.
You are expected to align with business users to gather requirements. You will engage in challenging Data Analytics projects which deliver business value to our customers.
This is a career-defining opportunity within an established and successful business where colleagues are empowered to improve and learn.
• Gather and Evaluate end-user and business owner/stakeholder functional requirements
• Design and document technical solutions to complex requirements using BI Tools
• Design and develop interactive data visualizations and enable end-user self-service ad hoc analysis
• Organize customer meetings to discuss issues, methodologies and change requests
• Assist first line support as second line support in solving more complex issues
• Analyze results and report to the management
• Enterprise Architect (preferred)
• Prepare, review and analyze software documentation and user manuals.
• Contribute to the success of Data Analytics projects.
We are looking forward to your application if you have:
• Experience with data architectures involving data streams, integrations, transformations, analytics, databases and data warehousing.
• Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as MS SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, Data bricks, HD Insights, Hadoop, MongoDB, MySQL, PowerBI, Python, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, etc…
• Knowledge of Data modeling, Data catalogue, Data security, & Master Data Management
• Knowledge of Data science lifecycle management
• Experience with IoT data ingestion, storage, analytics and visualizations
• Knowledge of AI & ML management, architecture and technologies
• Knowledge of data and event driven strategies, management and architectures.
• Experience working in Agile & “traditional” SDLC and hybrid methodology environments
• You have a master/bachelor degree or equivalent experience
• Strong analytical mind-set
• Fluent in spoken and written English and strong communication skills
• You have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Good knowledge of MS Office and good computer skills
• Fast learner
• Competitive salaries.
• Long term contracts to offer job stability.
• Personal development plans.
• Conferences, courses and trainings.
• Team building events.
If you see yourself as a valuable addition to our fast-growing company, alongside highly motivated colleagues and numerous benefits,
we encourage you to apply at Applicants.MK@ssc.mk . To apply, please email your English CV with the subject "Data Analytics Engineer". We look forward to hearing from you!"
Објавен на: 26/02/2024
Краен рок за пријавување: 04/03/2024