Супорт & Солушонс центер МК
Опис на работната позиција
Industry Business Service Centre leads the field in sustainable waste management in Europe, with facilities and operations in Belgium, Germany, Ireland and the Netherlands. We take a long view, which is why sustainability is at the core of our business and also our company culture. Our trademark is delivering high quality, cost effective services in the municipal, industrial and specialist hazardous waste market across Europe. Supporting the Group Service Business Information Services / IT, you will be responsible for supporting the automation of business processes in the different countries. You will be using advanced technologies being part of a team of dedicated colleagues that find a strong belief in open communication, reliable systems and an informal atmosphere.
Application Developer – LADDER
A function ladder within the Application Developer, describes a set of parameters/criteria & skills/competences, that indicates the level of maturity & complexity on which this function is executed.
The aim of introducing a function ladder is:
- To define in a transparent way, what the distinguishing criteria are for executing the Application Developer function on different levels: from a lower or beginner’s level to a higher or more ‘senior’ level.
- To make a distinction based on the defined criteria, in the seniority level an employee performs his/her function.
- To give employees insight in the distinguishing criteria that are relevant for their personal growth path within the Application developer function.
Purpose of the position:
-Design and develop solutions/applications to support the efficient functioning of both internal and external administrative and operational business processes.
-Support and provide guidance on an optimal way of getting to qualitative applications ensuring a speedy development
-Assist in rolling out of these (new) IT solutions/applications
-Provide maintenance and support on developed applications
• Assess the functional and technical needs to provide an optimal qualitative technical setup
• Initiate and further develop improvement proposals and discuss them with internal customer, so that applications meet the needs of the organisation as closely as possible.
• Develop with maximum use of the standard capabilities of the available applications, configure and maintain systems.
• Deliver the application on time, within budget and in accordance with the specifications..
• Ensure that new applications / changes to existing applications are implemented smoothly in production.
• Perform problem analysis and solve issues
• Ensure that the knowledge that has been accumulated during the analysis, development and implementation of changes is embedded and documented in a governed way
Required experience and studies
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or equivalent experience, 1-3 years of experience, Excellent English knowledge
• Basic knowledge of HTML and Java(script), No/Low Coding platforms, SharePoint O365 tools (Power Platform, including MS PowerApps, MS Powerautomate, MS PowerBI) ,Mendix, DEVOPS methodology
• Good knowledge of design patterns, architecture, automating testing, performance, security
• Good knowledge: able to process requests independently with possible help from Senior developer or Business Analyst / IT project Manager and Good awareness of the ins- and outs of the linked applications
• Deliver high quality coding. Working software and good software are considered the same
• Perform complex tasks with hign impact. Guidance from Business analys needed for profound analysis.
• Supervision on complex tasks is still needed, Well developed organizing skills, Works without guidance on tasks, Can plan and organize autonomously
• Perform unit tests on developments and handover working functioning applications to BIS
• Testing by BIS is for short validation purposes only, limited impact on rework
• Functional aspects and technical aspects, Responsible for the technical analysis
• Set -up of the functional analysis, to be validated by BIS
• Concern for people, safety and the environment, Mutual trust, Transparency in communications and actions
• Result-oriented (effectiveness), Focus on continuous improvement (efficiency), Customer focus (internal/external)
• Knowledge sharing, Handling change, Analytical skills, Judgement, Planning & Organising
Benefits: 13th Salary (end of year bonus), Private Health Insurance (after 3 months)
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team,
don’t hesitate to apply Applicants.MK@ssc.mk
(Application: Email CV with subject
Објавен на: 26/02/2024
Краен рок за пријавување: 04/03/2024